Two messages from Vienna

I attended the concert given by students from Beaumont School at the Haus der Musik, Vienna, yesterday, and I am writing to say how much I enjoyed the performance. I was very impressed by the standard of the playing, and by the musicians' behaviour and demeanour.
You and the staff at Beaumont School must be very proud of your students. They are excellent ambassadors for their school, and for British schools in general!
(Ms Sian Stickings, British Embassy, Vienna)

I just wanted to say that you really can be proud of the kids, I never had a group where the children were as punctual and happy and friendly. I really enjoyed it.
(Daniela Loidl, Club Europe Tour Representative)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville

Theme of the Week: Songs from Disney Films