10 The following questions are about ‘Why does my heart feel so bad?’ by Moby.
(a) What style of music has influenced this song?
(b) In which year was this song written?
* (c) Comment on how Moby uses the following elements in ‘Why does my heart feel so
Remember to use correct musical vocabulary where appropriate..(10)
OK guys, here is a song list. I will do lyrics etc sometime this week, but you can at least make a start. Ensemble, you will be given lots to do but we can sort this during the weekend. You just need to listen to the songs please!
1. Grease is the Word (no singing, dance number)
2. Summer Nights (Danny, Sandy, ensemble)
3. Magic Changes (Doody, T Birds)
4. Greased Lightnin' (Kenickie and T Birds)
5. Mooning (Roger and Jan)
6. Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee (Rizzo and Pink ladies)
7. We go together (no Sandy, the swap will take place later)
8. Hopelessly Devoted to You (Sandy)
9. Born to Hand Jive (Vince)
10. Beauty School Dropout (Teen Angel, Frenchy, ensemble)
11. Sandy (Danny, and then BBQ)
12. There are worse things I could do (Rizzo)
13. Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee (reprise) (Sandy)
14. We go together (ensemble)