48 Hour Grease: Songlist

OK guys, here is a song list. I will do lyrics etc sometime this week, but you can at least make a start. Ensemble, you will be given lots to do but we can sort this during the weekend. You just need to listen to the songs please!

Act 1:
1. Grease is the Word (no singing, dance number)
2. Summer Nights (Danny, Sandy, ensemble)
3. Magic Changes (Doody, T Birds)
4. Greased Lightnin' (Kenickie and T Birds)
5. Mooning (Roger and Jan)
6. Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee (Rizzo and Pink ladies)
7. We go together (no Sandy, the swap will take place later)

Act 2:
8. Hopelessly Devoted to You (Sandy)
9. Born to Hand Jive (Vince)
10. Beauty School Dropout (Teen Angel, Frenchy, ensemble)
11. Sandy (Danny, and then BBQ)
12. There are worse things I could do (Rizzo)
13. Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee (reprise) (Sandy)
14. We go together (ensemble)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville

Theme of the Week: Songs from Disney Films