Miss Doan's Swingle Singers highlights...

In preparation for Vocal Ensemble's exciting trip to Cadogan Hall next Thursday, I thought I would create a Spotify playlist with some of my favourite Swingle Singers arrangements. This is by no means exhaustive as not everything is available on Spotify. However, I have included a variety of arrangements (old and new), including our beloved Blackbird/I Will, as well as alternatively arrangements of pieces you have already performed, eg. Danny Boy and In the Bleak Midwinter.
A2 students will see that So What (Miles Davis) appears on this list, and members of the orchestra will recognise the Bach Fugue in G minor (BWV 542) and hopefully enjoy A Fifth of Beethoven and the William Tell Overture. Finally for those of you who can remember back to Dido and Aeneas in 2008, Dido's Lament is also here.
Click here to open my playlist in Spotify. Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville

Theme of the Week: Songs from Disney Films