Year 12: Listening


For those who missed my lesson before half term, and everyone else, a couple of things...

The timeline I used in my lesson is attached to the top of this post as an image, it will help contextualise the 20th Century.

You should have your opinions about 20th Century Music sorted ready for Thurs, but if you fancy some last minute listening an eclectic Spotify playlist is available here, and some electronic musique concrète that I have composed can be found on my SoundCloud page here (anyone can listen, even without a login).

One final piece of advice, approach all this stuff with the question 'is it music?', thinking about what you think music should do/say/be.

We will pick this apart on Thursday.

Mr. Guinane


Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville

Theme of the Week: Songs from Disney Films