Prague: a few final reminders
As well as the information on your itinerary, I thought it might be useful to make some final reminders and make some suggestions about our long journey!
- Make sure you have your currency and please do not pack this in your suitcase!
- Please can instrumentalists all bring a MUSIC STAND (folding stand). Label it with your name and bring it along on Saturday morning so we can put them in a box.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothes (and warm) for the coach journey; jeans are not advisable as they can become very uncomfortable after some time!
- You may bring your own pillows if you wish!
- Please bring any DVDs which you feel might be popular, otherwise we will bring the Music Department selection, which includes Wagner's Die Walkure, Mozart's Cosi fan tutte and Bach's Christmas Oratorio (both of which are on Miss Doan's Desert Island Discs). Please bear in mind that we can only watch DVDs with a rating of U, PG or 12.
- Please make sure you refer to the checklist on the itinerary for everything else. See you at 12pm on Saturday!