Year 10: Composition

Hello Year 10,

For you information, I have printed the comments and targets we discussed last Wednesday and placed them in my pigeon hole outside the Music Office.  Please come and collect them if you need help with your composition task.

We will miss this week's lesson due to mocks, as well as the following week's lesson due to house day. I still intend to give you more lesson time to complete your compositions, but I also expect you to work on them in your own time.

If you feel you would benefit from playing me ideas and getting some feedback, particularly if I did not get round to seeing you last Wednesday, please come and see me! Thursday after school is good, but I am also around at other times.

Good luck, and keep composing!

Mr. Guinane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville

Theme of the Week: Songs from Disney Films