Year 12 Homework: Poulenc Presentations

Your presentations will take place on Tues 27th November.

Your focuses/foci (both are accepted plurals, I checked) are as follows (absentees please liase with your class mates):

Megan, Owen, Niamh, Louisa - Harmony and tonality
Adam, Sam, Amber, Fiona - Rhythm, metre and use of instruments
Ryan, Catriona, Chantal, David - Melody and structure

You should know what is expected, if you are producing a handout please email it to me beforehand and I will make copies.

Bring any ppts, audio etc. in on a memory pen or email beforehand.

Any questions please send me an email.

I am very much looking forward to hearing your presentations.

Thanks,

Mr. Guinane

Popular posts from this blog

Beaumont Music Department Advent Calendar 2016

48 hour Sound of Music Auditions

Exam Week Information: Years 7, 8 and 10