SASSMA - What I know so far... UPDATED 27/2

Dear all,

SASSMA this year will run on Monday 10th March. The concert takes place at 7pm in the Alban Arena.

The concert will involve all members of the Orchestra and Vocal Ensemble. If you are unable to make the concert in the evening please let me know ASAP.

Rehearsals for the massed choir will take place on Friday 7th March, at 0930 at Loreto school. I will be approaching those I wish to take part very soon (approx. 16 students).

Monday 10th March: Beaumont Rehearsal 1130-1200. Massed Item Rehearsal 1300-1500
The coach will pick us up at 1100. You will need to leave lessons at 1050 and meet in Music.
The coach will return us to Beaumont by the end of the school day.

The arrangements for the concert are as follows: meet NO LATER than 1830 at the Alban Arena, dress is smart all black or full winter uniform.

I hope this makes sense, I will let you know as soon as I know any more. Many thanks in advance for your support and effort for this exciting event.

Any questions, please shout.

Mr Guinane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville

Theme of the Week: Songs from Disney Films