Big Band: Read This

Right,

In my hopper there are several "lists" containing every Big Band piece we have done (plus blank spaces in case I have missed some, or for when we get new charts).

I would like you to:

1. Put it in a plastic wallet (also in my hopper) and at the front of your folder.

2. Put the corresponding number IN PENCIL in the top-right hand corner of each chart.

3. Put the charts in order, and keep them in order

4. Sellotape any multiple paged-parts, and make copies if you are a saxophone and you need them

5. Go through the pile of unsorted music and look for extra parts

6. Once you are sure you don't have a chart tucked away somewhere at home, give me a clear, definitive list, per part, of what is missing.


I would like this done by next Thursday. The music will be in the office, come and get it at anytime.

Thank you.

Mr Guinane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville