Grace Cooper: Arts Award Review

When we got into London we decided to take some pictures outside of the theatre, I favourite is the one with me and my dad showing the Matilda background! My cousin was in Matilda sadly he couldn't stay afterwards so he sent me some goodies :) it was really funny and lovely and I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends. Are so many aspects of the whole experience like music, dance, drama, costumes, singing and lighting! My favourite actor is Miss Trunchbull because she's really funny but strict at the same time. I especially like her when she's doing boxing and trampette with all the kids and she's flipping over all over the place. Over all it was a great experience and I'd love to do it all over again :) 

Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville