Arts Award Review: Caius Datt

On the 10th of February, the 16th St Albans scout troop went to the Alban arena to see the renowned gang show. I loved singing along to all the songs, watching Luke in all his numbers, and I really enjoyed watching the fantastic show with my friends.
I would recommend this to anyone really. It is perfect to enjoy with your family or friends and everything is perfectly relatable with chances for a singalong too! The acting was excellent, the dancing was fab and the singing was amazing!
Although the show was fantastic there were a few things that could have been improved. I loved the idea of having themes however each theme went on for a bit too long and became a bit repetitive, however there could’ve been more of a variety of acting and singing.
But overall, it was a fantastic show and I recommend it to all!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville

Theme of the Week: Songs from Disney Films