Oliver! Auditions: Wednesday 7th September 2016

Hi All,

Looking forward to getting back into it. Hope you are raring to go. In tomorrow's singing audition, you will be expected to sing the ensemble part from Who will buy? We will sing the song through all together before you come and sing for us.

The words are below and you can search the song on YouTube as well. See you tomorrow!

Who will buy
This wonderful morning?
Such a sky
You never did see!


Who will tie
It up with a ribbon
And put it in a box for me?

There'll never be a day so sunny,
It could not happen twice.
Where is the man with all the money?
It's cheap at half the price!

Who will buy
This wonderful feeling?
I'm so high,
I swear I could fly.
Me, oh my!
I don't want to lose it
So what am I to do
To keep the sky so blue.


There must be someone who will buy?


Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville

Theme of the Week: Songs from Disney Films