Big Band: 28th Feb Set List and Rehearsal Info

Hi Big Band,

I hope you are having a lovely Christmas break. The gig will be on us before we know it, and we have just confirmed another awesome vocalist. So we need to get on it.

Please click here for a list a songs we will be playing on the 28th Feb.

Rehearsals:

Here is a rehearsal schedule for Thursday lunchtimes until the gig. Please come prepared every week. Any questions, ask me in advance. Until the concert, missing rehearsals without an amazing reason is just not good enough.

8th Jan
- Blues in the night
- Salt Peanuts
- Mustang Sally

15th Jan - 1130-1230 in Room 40
- I Won't Dance
- I Remember You
- Hit the Road Jack

22nd Jan (Sorry Beauty and the Beast people)
- Soul Bossa Nova
- Moondance
- Oleo

29th Jan
- Sway
- Fly me to the Moon
- When I Fall in Love

5th Feb
- Embraceable You
- Big Noise...
- You Are the Sunshine...

12th Feb
- Old Devil Moon
- Respect
- Why Don't You Do Right?

26th Feb
- Superstition
- I Feel Good
- Do Nothin'...

The Week of the Concert (TBC):

I will try not to go too mental, but in addition to Thursday's lunchtime rehearsal please make yourself available:

After school until 5pm on Mon 23rd Feb and Thurs 26th Feb

On the day of the concert (Sat 28th Feb) you are likely to be required from 1pm (with a break for food, possibly provided by me).

Get playing.

Mr Guinane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rabbit of Seville

Theme of the Week: Songs from Disney Films